Job description / Role
A Main Contractor Based in the UAE is Currently looking for a Planning Manager.
Planning Manager Job Purpose:
Monitors a department or project's budget, inventory, and production schedule. Maintains optimally efficient inventory of production materials. Creates planning studies and generates reports about new programs, plans, and regulations. Reviews development proposals to ensure compliance with codes and regulations. Manages all general planning issues for a department or project.
Planning Manager Job Duties:
• Supervises requirements planning for department, division, project, or organisation
• Prepares proposals and site plans in conformance with codes and local and national regulations
• Acts as intermediary between community, developers, government entities, and business
• Handles rezoning, site plans, special-use permits, and related materials
• Gathers relevant statistical data and drafts reports on issues such as demographic information, occupancy rates, and land use
• Presents development proposals to government agencies
• Arranges for public to review private and public development projects
• Sets schedule for project or development and flow of requisite materials
• Supervises other planning personnel, such as consultants and developers
• Prepares budget and oversees expenditures
• Sets goals, policies, and procedures for project
• Interprets and evaluates legal documents and relevant legislation to assess impact on project
• Offers employee trainings and development
• Communicates with other managers, supervisors, and colleagues throughout project
• Performs surveys and field studies
Note: Must have a minimum of 15 years Experience
Planning Manager Job Skills and Qualifications:
Organisational Ability, Superior Written and Verbal Communication, Adaptability, Responsiveness, Sound Judgement, Active Listening Skills, Research Skills, Analytical Skills, Cooperative, Leadership Ability, Detail-Oriented, Problem Solver, Creative, Ability to Work Independently and as Team, Interpersonal Skills, Multi-Tasking Skills, Innovative, Supervisory Skills, Comfortable Working under Pressure, Understanding of Technical and Legal Matters
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Senior Head of Planning / Scheduling (Multiple Projects)
|Abu Dhabi||13 Feb|
Project Planning Engineer
A Leading Architectural Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||22 Feb|
Project Control Manager
Senior Planning Engineer
Asia Prime General Contracting Company