Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East, North Africa and India hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
Planning Manager - Multiple Projects
Your responsibilities will include:
• Performing baseline schedule maintenance and control.
• Requiring to work closely with the contractors, analyse their schedules and actively manage the schedules with them to ensure a successful outcome.
• Managing and maintaining schedules on a variety of projects with project manager’s at the same time.
• Managing schedules at various phases from feasibility through to handover to client.
• Developing of scheduling reports, together with the planning and controls leads.
• Collecting and interpreting schedule data and providing output to the programme and project teams.
• Monitoring actual performance against the schedule to identify delay, early and late completion.
• Interfacing with the project technical staff to define change to schedules and identification of variances from the original plan.
• Identifying and analysing associated schedule, resource conflicts and potential cost impacts and issues.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
• Broad project experience from a range of sectors.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be required.
• Sound planning experience and knowledge.
• Expert user of various planning software.
• A degree qualification is preferred.
• Professional memberships are an advantage but are not essential.
"Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel."
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa & India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety First, Client Focus, Create Opportunity, Integrity. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.