Job description / Role
Reputed Contractor is looking for a Planning Manager to work on their Airport project in UAE.
- Produce comprehensive schedules in various formats (Primavera and MS Project) to suit different users or audiences
- To lead the project control aspects of a number of assigned projects concurrently, maintaining dashboards, and progress management reports
- Analyze all project activities, establishing well defined work activities, and create a detailed and properly sequenced project schedule
- Monitor actual job progress, compare to contract baseline and report progress against schedule to the project manager and client as appropriate
- Prepare project invoices as per contractual requirements with supporting documentation
- Regular liaison with site and integration teams to understand and report manufacturing and site progress for assigned projects
- Mitigate risk by adopting recovery strategies for any identified project delays
- Escalation of emerging risks to the assigned Project Manager
- Prepare "look ahead" schedules and reports for the Client
- Attend project team and client meetings as and when required
- Any other reasonable duties as delegated by management
- Degree Qualified is essential
- Airport experience is a must
- Minimum 10 years experience in the Middle East
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must have experience of working with a Tier one contractor
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.