Job description / Role
• Responsible for All activities of the department.
• Responsible for subordinate staff of the department.
• Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource requirements;
• Manages complex planning studies, development applications and reviews.
• Reviews and processes plan amendments.
• Alerts management in advance regarding critical situations may occur such as low productivity, material shortage.
• Schedules and conducts meetings.
• Reports to General Manager in all aspects of planning related concerns.
• Presents reports and other findings to top management.
• Attends substantial meetings.
• Supervises Production Planners.
• Final approval for all processed work orders.
• Reviewing of Daily Plans.
• Inquire explanations for unachieved daily production targets
• Coordination between Production & Sales.
• Minimize production overtime while maximizing the output.
• Monitoring Raw Material consumption and placing orders.
• Reviews or assists in the review of planned workload and be able to supply necessary data to support assumptions.
• Assists in controlling, organizing and monitoring with the flow of materials.
• Assists the production planners in drawing up the master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation.
• To look after the shipping dates and to ensure that the time table was met according to sales forecasts or customer perspective;
• Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times;
• Plans sequence of assembly, installation, and other manufacturing operations for guidance of production workers.
• Confers with department supervisors to determine status of assigned projects
• Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions
• Checking the accuracy and viability of the product specification;
• Allocating, distributing and checking work with available staff;
• Improving processes and cost-efficiency;
• Recommending changes and improvements
• Ensuring deadlines are met.
AED 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Graduate in any discipline
• Diploma in Printing Technology or its equivalent.
• Min. 5 years experience in Production / Material Planning or 8 years managerial experience in printing & packaging industry.
• Technical, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills – Knowledge and exposure to the Printing & Packaging machineries. Knowledge of various complex production planning and with background of its application. Be able to perform in-depth analysis using logic and reasoning to identify creative solutions, alternative conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Proficiency and Creativity – Ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously and effectively managing projects in meeting organizational deadlines. Ability to provide effective supervision and staff management.
• Interpersonal Skills – Ability to establish and maintain professional and effective working relationships with employees, supervisors, other departments, and external entities each of which require cooperative efforts on both sides.
• Communication Skills – Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form. Communicates clearly among the employees, supervisors, other departments as well as outsource entities each of which requires collaboration on both sides. Fluency of the English language is a must.
• Company Rules – Full awareness of the internal policies, procedures, and strategies to effectively and efficiently promote the enhancement of day-to-day achievements.
• Clerical and Computer Literacy – Knowledge of up to date computer principles in MS Word, Excel PowerPoint and the like. Awareness of some clerical responsibilities which includes filing and documentations.
About the Company
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.