Job description / Role
We are urgently recruiting Planning Manager for one of our reputable Clients in the Middle East.
• Managing planning department oversee the preparation of the integrated master schedules and cost plans for all on-going
• Responsible for preparing & maintaining - accurate schedules, compliant estimates & reporting.
• Ensure effective communication with consultants and clients.
• Monitor projects progress to ensure timely delivery of key milestones and deliverables.
• Ensure that resources are optimized through integration of the schedules.
• Maintain an accurate assessment of projects status at all times and provide reports to the management and the Client.
• Able to lead multinational team, communication skills, organization skills, problem solving skills, decision making skills, good IT skills, Solid knowledge of Planning software.
• Risk identification and preparation of mitigation methods.
• Responsible for scheduling techniques, cash flow projections, cost control, budgeting, accounting principles, safety
• Forecasts and report to management.
• Possess broad knowledge of project controls concepts and principles.
• Possess an aggressive but tactful personality.
• Have good interpersonal skills.
Able to lead multinational team, communication skills, organization skills, problem solving skills, decision making skills, good IT skills, Solid knowledge of Planning software.
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.