Job description / Role
Project: To work on a regeneration scheme for a large mixed-use development that will host entertainment and sporting events.
Responsible for general understanding of all aspects of planning and scheduling, how they complement each other and wider project delivery and having the ability to work within multidisciplinary teams and contribute towards analysing trends using numerical and statistical techniques.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing schedule/planning of limited complexity or participating in the delivery of medium/high complexity projects/programmes under direction.
• Understanding of the overall project lifecycle in line with Mace Way (control centre) from design through to handover.
• Having awareness of current planning and scheduling methodologies.
• Building an understanding of the common tool sets used on typical Mace projects.
• Developing critical thinking skills to interrogate data and information.
• Being able to manage negotiations with third parties as a planning/schedule management specialist.
• Being able to respond to client/stakeholder requests effectively and sensitively.
• Having excellent attention to detail and ability to validate and check data and reports, recording and reports produced, providing basic commentary and analysis.
• You have a degree or equivalent with professional work experience in one or more specific disciplines in the construction, programme, project, or commercial management disciplines, in addition to mandatory training courses: progressing towards a professional qualification (e.g., APM, MSP. PPC etc), relevant CSCS Card, the technical professional with planning/schedule management experience, you must manage others including delegating, coordinating, appraising, coaching, and developing/mentoring employees with less experience, persuading and influencing clients, consultants, suppliers and colleagues, working with others to create and deliver persuasive presentations, tackling problems that don’t have an obvious solution.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Project Manager - Construction
|Abu Dhabi||10 Aug|
Planning Engineer - Infrastructure
A Leading Construction Company In UAE
|Abu Dhabi||11 Aug|
Planning & Cost Control Lead