Job description / Role
As Project Control Manager you’ll be part of the PMC Team managing the integrated PMC Project Control Team and monitor implementation of the project controls processes and reporting.
• Support the delivery and maintenance of the project planning / scheduling, and related progress monitoring and forecast
• Schedule development and maintenance in line with Project Control procedure
• Assess impacts on the critical path activities
• Support monitoring of schedule deviations and variances and assist in development of alternative solutions or corrective actions
• Manage the integrated Project Control Team
• Ideally a degree in Engineering or Related Subjects
• Extensive experience as a Project Control Manager or Planning Manager for major Build projects in the Middle East.
• Ideally have been part of a Project Management Team
• Good knowledge of planning, including construction activities in brownfield environment, and conversant with state-of-the-art planning tools including analysis tools.
• Extensive experience on Primavera P3, P6, etc.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.