Job description / Role
Be a part of our International Consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East, North Africa and India hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project & programme management and cost consultancy services.
Planning Manager – Major Exhibition Programme
• Responsible for performing baseline schedule maintenance and control.
• Development of Scheduling reports, together with the Planning & Controls Leads.
• Collecting and interpreting schedule data and providing output to the programme and project teams.
• Interacting with functional leads and Programme leads to obtain schedule updates.
• Monitor actual performance against the schedule to identify delay, early and late completion.
• Interfacing with the project technical staff to define change to schedules and identification of variances from the original plan.
• Identify and analyse associated schedule, resource conflicts and potential cost impacts and issues.
• Degree Qualifications is essential for client approval.
• Professional Memberships are preferred.
• Major Building Project experience is essential for client approval.
• Extensive Dubai project experience is essential for client approval.
• 8yrs + of post-graduate experience is essential for client approval
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be required.
• Excellent Leadership qualities are essential.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.