Job description / Role
- Coordinate & manage the project’s control resources required to deliver project successfully and cost effectively. Primary duty is the Management of project control team & technics to achieve the said responsibility.
- Responsible for Schedule & Budget of project
- Responsible to analyze and report progress, schedule updates, forecast to complete, variance identification, risks and opportunities for improvement etc.
- Management of planning team’s functions including baseline schedule development and management, performance analysis and reporting, baseline change control, resource forecasts, constructability reviews and interim schedule development etc.
- Advice and consult on the application of effective planning techniques and controls along with creation, management and optimization of formats / project controls best practices
- Responsible for Procurement monitoring, inventory monitoring and audits
- Maintain and review the Job Cost Report, prepare monthly management report & Presentation to Group GM.
- Identify contractual obligations, document submission requirements and project risks etc. followed by inform/advise concerned levels of management
- Other duties advised by management
Desired Candidate Profile
- Degree / Diploma preferably in Mechanical
- At least 8 – 12 years’ experience in relevant field. Minimum 5 years’ experience in the mentioned post and have managed multi discipline projects.
- Middle East Experience is a must in Oil & Gas / Petrochemicals
- Sound Knowledge of software tools like PRIMAVERA, MS Office
- Work Location – Abu Dhabi
About the Company
Copperfield Business Consultancy and Copperfield Recruitment Services are UAE based companies with core competencies in various Human Resources functions and manpower outsourcing. The driving factor to the establishment of both companies is to offer support to the HR functions and manpower requirements of companies without the need of going through the tedious process of recruitment, on-boarding and employee management which allows business to focus on their core functions and operations.
We are uniquely positioned to work as your partner for managing the entire portfolio and responsibilities of the HR Department and management. With a team of highly experienced professionals capable of understanding your company's every HR-related needs, you remain dedicated to the growth of your business without letting the challenges of establishing a HR Department get in the way.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Planning Manager - Fifa World Cup 2022 Project