Job description / Role
Company: Nestle MENA - Head Office
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Decision Support, you will support the development of standarized and automated reports to ensure Business Planning & Reporting efficiciency by utilizing strong Power BI and SQL Server knowledge. You will also be responsible to coordinate & submit Business Planning reports of MENA businesses to tje HQ in Switzerland.
A day in the life of...
- Run Sales forecast Tool for MENA Businesses, review quality of output and take actions to improve quality
- Communicate it to MENA organization to enable Business Unit Controllers to run simulations.
- Monthly submission of Dynamic Forecast in Magnitude for all MENA businesses and bi-monthly submission of RIG/OG forecasts to Zone in alignment with Group guidelines
- Prepare monthly internal management reports
- Prepare monthly decks related to Corporate Meetings supporting Dynamic Forecast process alignment in order to provide to MENA management full transparency on forecasts, gap to target, risks and opportunities
- Prepare Business Update for Zone / Group review
- Support Atlas annual process (data input and alignment meeting preparation)
- Maintain efficiency of existing tools supporting internal management reporting and BU simulation
- Upgrade existing tools and suggest new initiatives to standardize and automate reports across all MENA Business Units
- Document working procedures ensuring availability on the Finance & Control Nest of latest procedures (SR and SOP related to monthly deliverables e.g. how to run DF tool, how to run Redbook, how to run RIG/OG simulation)
What will make you successful
- Proficiency in English
- Good understanding of SAP BI, Power BI and AFO (Analysis for Office).
- Basic knowledge of database (SQL servers etc)
- 3 years in a previous Decision Support role (BU, Operations, Sales)
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience
- BA/BS in Business/Finance
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Finance or IT
- Expert in SAP BI, Power BI and AFO (Analysis for Office)
- Strong knowledge of SQL servers
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
Assistant Finance Manager
Commercial Finance Manager
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance