Job description / Role
• Enter Mixture composition in Mixmaster, an Air Products software for mixture calculation
• Take care of daily KPI
• Print daily production card
• Manage stock level of all raw material through SAP
• Manage extension SAP code using blaze for SG and IGD plant
• Carry out administrative duties by collecting data, sorting, filing and sending out project files to the right personnel, workers, and stakeholders.
• Keep records of all information related to project for documentation, clarification and presentation to management
• Compliance with BSP and embrace the safety culture.
• Full quality awareness.
• Attend all meetings, presentations, coffee talks, trainings as requested by the line supervisor.
• Report incidents/accidents and take immediate actions in the event of an emergency and report in line with procedures.
• Follow all EH&S training requirements for Make personnel, all equipment, plant performance levels and procedures to ensure that products is delivered to the customer expectations, having met all relevant company and international standards
• Minimize product losses
• Participate in any CI event as requested by line supervisor.
• Report NCRs and to ensure compliance with the ERP procedures
• Perform cycle counts as requested by line supervisor.
• Monitor the operating equipment and keep them running well.
• Notify the maintenance team and help solve problems.
• Ensure the reliability of supply to customer.
• Execute Supervisor’s direction and provide feedback.
• Keep effective communications with logistics, customers, etc.
• Implement performance management.
• Be responsible for the daily plants operation, ensure high efficiency and safety, including process control, productivity and parameter adjustment, timely notice of filling, etc;
• Improve English skills, be able to read, speak and write
• Daily housekeeping
• Bachelor degree in SC chemistry
• Basic Operating knowledge of SAP
• Good communication & motivational skills
• Problem solving skills
• Familiar with the Merchant gas business.
• Good knowledge in safety
• Honest, hard working, willing to make efforts for self-actualization
• Flexibility in working shifts
• Ability to drive to a customer site and resolve an issue
• Good team player
• Proactive, energetic, aggressive to learn.
About the Company
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Petrochem Middle East
Administrative Assistant – Real Estate
A Leading Real Estate Company in Dubai
Administration & Research Assistant
Pipeline Marketing Management
Irwin & Dow