Job description / Role
• Should have previous working experience in Barite Grinding Plant
• Prepares and administer annual budget for production
• Coordinates with material Management
• Coordinates with Engineering & HSE
• Ensures Supporting team follows facility procedures and complies with Government regulations
• establishes work schedules maintains personnel records and conduct performance appraisals
• coordinates production & shipping activities
• Maintains inventory controls and accurate reports
• Responsible for monthly report of production
• Minimum 5-8 Years experience in chemical manufacturing environment
• Should possess experience in Barite grinding Plant
• Atleast 3 years of supervisory or management experience
• Preferably Bachelors/Master Degree in chemical engineering
About the Company
The Noor Al Hilal Group is the new vision of Noor Al Hilal Integrated product lines in Iraq. It has subsidiaries and affiliate companies that share the Noor Al Hilal brand and culture. Through excellence in product quality, logistics support, commitment and customer service, Noor Al Hilal has earned a solid reputation in the region.
Noor Al Hilal has been serving the oil industry of Iraq since 2011. The company acquired an exclusivity contract with Union Cement Norcem Company (UCNI) for the supply of Class "G" oil well cement in Iraq.
"According to a report in MEES, Iraq was named one of the world's fastest growing emerging markets in 2014."
Today, we have also extended our operations regionally and have successfully implanted operations and work in conjunction with some of Iraq's major companies. We believe that this country offers tremendous opportunities to fulfill our company's vision.