Job description / Role
• Consulting with patients prior to surgery, advising them on the best surgical options and associated risks, and performing surgeries and patient follow-ups
• Administer non-surgical treatment to enhance outward beauty
• Confer with other plastic surgeons and medical professionals to exchange ideas
• Position: Plastic Surgeon Consultant
• Type of contract: Permanent/Full-time
• Nationality: ANY nationality
• Salary: the salary is open depending on experience
• Start Date: December 2020
• Location: Dubai, UAE
• Skilled in reconstructive surgical techniques and maintain a steady hand under pressure
• Min 10 years of experience in the same specialization
• UAE experience is a must
• Preferably candidate with DHA/HAAD/MOH license
• Willing to transfer license to DHA
• With own clients database
• Strong knowledge in marketing tools like IG, FB and etc
About the Company
We are an independent specialized recruiting & staffing firm, headquartered in the United Arab of Emirates & specialize in contingency recruitment, executive searches as well as hiring locals (Emiratization and Omanization).
The ReKruiters is a team of experts with over 30 years’ experience in the inclusive support of companies, groups and other units in the public and private sector. Our consultants combined language specialties include Arabic, English, French, Russian, Hindi & Urdu. Our aim is to simplify the selection and recruitment process of qualified personals across a wide variety of industries in the GCC region.
We guarantee full support during the recruitment and selection of candidates & are committed to the long-term success of your company delivering the highest quality of service.
One of your unique focus points is also enable the newer generation of candidates through our Mostakbly program; it is designed to help streamline the hiring process of recently graduated candidate as well as undergrads through an end-to-end digital experience.