Platform Community Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
• Act as the voice of the customer in understanding their needs and impact product roadmap.
• Plan, coordinate, and execute innovative marketing and engagement initiatives to drive traffic, revenue, and conversion.
• Establish marketing collateral lead awareness activities to drive user acquisition.
• Drive performance-driven influencers/content creators’ segment and develop marketing campaigns to target key customer segments.
• Maintain ongoing marketing and traffic metrics, reports, analysis, and dashboards to drive key business decisions
• BA/BS degree or relevant experience
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in marketing, marketing communications, and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
• Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
• Ability to pull data from different sources and use metrics to back up assumptions.
• Excellent written and oral communication; able to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
• Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
• Project management skills, experience working with and executing marketing strategy.
• Strong bias for action with the ability to prioritize, simplify, and meet deadlines.
• Knowledge and previous experience with the MENA influencers
• Digital campaign management experience. (social media/marketplace)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be resourceful in achieving success in the face of ambiguity while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities.
• Copywriting experience.
• Intermediate SQL.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.