Job description / Role
Objectives: To manage overall operations and staff of Brand new fun and hip Play Area.
- Manage day to day operations
- Manage staffing requirements, plan and assign work, scheduling, establish performance and development goals for team members.
- Create and promote all kids programs throughout play area and community to increase sales and brand image.
- prepare annual operating budget as well as monitor and control budget throughout the year.
- Identify additional revenue opportunities
- Organize family, seasonal and special occasion events.
- Develop working relationships with service providers, all relevant corporate clients, authorities and groups.
- Collaborating with complimentary business to increase footfall and revenue.
- Ensuring safety protocol and measures are adhered to in order to ensure safety of all clients in play area and activities conducted.
- Plan ahead and organize weekly activities and programs for kids to participate in.
- Procuring and stocking of needed materials
- Training staff
- Represent Owner when needed.
Reporting to: Owner
Subordinates: All play area staff
Number required: 1
Desired start date: Asap
Probation: 6 months
Travel requirements: Only within country
Other interactions: all relevant service providers and cooperate clients.
University Qualifications: Bachelor Degree
Nature and length of previous experience: 2 years experience in the same or similar position
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Creative, fun, team leader, energetic, good organizer, good planner.
Language Fluency: English
About the Company
Fiafia Play Area and Cafe is the new hip local neighborhood place where kids come to be kids and parents come to relax. The fundamental core values of Fiafia are based on fun interaction.
A place with an ever changing environment with a dedicated enthusiastic team that engages children in fun and educational activities. It’s the go-to place for kids (and parents!)