Job description / Role
Overview of duties
- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient, and flexible service at all times, following the hotels Standards of Performance
- To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work to the standard set.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub-departments of the Engineering Division or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.
- To perform all duties and tasks when rotated or assigned to another Department as per Master Task List for that Department.
- Ensures that health, hygiene and safety regulations are complied with and applied in the department in compliance with safety and security standards and HACCP
- To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
- To ensure that the Place of Work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times
- To ensure a courteous and professional service at all times.
- To be familiar with the policies and procedures concerning fire, emergency evacuation, accidents, bomb threats, law and order situations.
- To be fully aware and conversant of Accor spirit, values and goals and is responsible to integrate them in the day to day operation.
- To be fully aware and conversant of Accor environmental charter and is responsible to integrate them in the day to day operation.
- To be fully aware and conversant of ISO14001 policies and procedures and is responsible to integrate them in the day to day operation.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel's policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- Participates in daily briefings and monthly communication meetings
- To attend Departmental training for all team members, especially for the new comers, paying particular attention to courtesy, efficiency, service standards, grooming, diplomacy and job knowledge.
- To attend and contribute to all staff meetings Departmental and Hotel trainings scheduled and other related activities.
- To report "Lost & Found" items, in accordance to the hotels policies and procedures and to local legislation in handling lost & found items
- Trains personnel according to established procedures of the Hotel
- To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with staff in the outlet and all other departments.
- To project at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self-control
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Technical & Maintenance Professional experiences 3 to 5 years Languages essential English
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.