Job description / Role
You perform highly diversified duties including installing, maintaining and repairing pipes & fixtures associated with the heating, cooling, water distribution and sanitation systems in the Hotel. Inspects drainage and other plumbing systems for compliance with local and international regulations. Taking all measures to ensure a safe and functional environment for our guests.
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• Inspect and perform preventative maintenance on property’s facilities and equipment
• Inspect all areas of the property for safety issues and take immediate corrective action
• Assist guests regarding property facilities in an informative and helpful way
Primary Location: Asia-AE-Dubai
Work Location: Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach
Job: Engineering & Maintenance
Organization: Gulf (excl Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) and Sub-Saharan Africa
Job Type: Permanent
Job Level: Non - Management
Your experience and skills include:
• Relevant building maintenance and plumbing experience is a requirement
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.