Job description / Role
Purpose: To maintain and repair all drainage piping & plumbing system at the hotel internally, externally and including all of fire system.
What you will be doing:
• To be fully aware of engineering department organization structures and procedures.
• To be fully aware of the maintenance request procedure and ensure that it is followed and carried out at all times.
• Performance and cleaning of all system concerning sewage, storm water, grease traps etc.
• Repair and control of domestic water tank and system.
• Performance of all sanitary fixtures in wash basins, bidets, and bath tubs, toilets, and all associated fittings of the hotel.
• Carries work on maintenance request order from all departments.
• Control on temperature and flow of water in all system of the hotel and schedules for cleaning repair and change.
• Cooperate with other Engineering team members in detention of failures in plumbing systems and function set up.
• Schedule and control shut of valves of circuits in case of emergencies.
• Repairs to all hydraulic systems.
• Control water consumption, avoiding waste due to leaking or broken valves.
• Carry out preventive maintenance of the Fire Preventive System.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.