Job description / Role
You perform highly diversified duties to troubleshoot, repair and maintain the property's facilities to ensure a safe and functional environment for the guests.
What is in it for you:
- Be a part of the Fairmont Flagship Hotel in the Middle East
- Experience the hustle of a dynamic, fast paced hotel located in the heart of the City's commercial district
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to Director of Engineering, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Repair, maintain and install work according to departmental procedures
- Installation / repairing of:
- PVC water, drainage piping
- Copper piping / tubing
- GI pipe work
- Brazing / welding / gas cutting works
- Sanitary equipment installation and repair works
- Installation / repair of PRV station, valves etc
- Pumping stations, water tanks and associated accessories
- Chillers, Freezers, split units, AHU, fan coils - maintain the mentioned machines
- Complete requests in timely, accurate, efficient and knowledgeable manner
Your experience and skills include:
- Reasonably high level of knowledge and skill in Plumbing
- Minimum 2 years of schooling certificate in Plumber Trade
- Candidate should have a minimum of two years experience in the same position with a trade certificate in Plumbing
- Ability to repair and maintain plumbing activities
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance procedures and use of test equipments
- This position requires proficiency in the above areas and a good foundation in all other areas
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Fairmont DBI. Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.