Job description / Role
- To inspect, clean, maintain, and repair all plumbing installations and systems.
- To maintain and repair all plumbing fixtures and fittings.
- To inspect, clean, maintain, and repair all installations pertaining to fire fighting and fire water pressurization systems.
- To maintain cold and hot water supply systems, including calorifiers and heat exchangers.
- To maintain and service sewage systems, pumps, aerator installations and related equipment.
- Unclogging drains.
- Cut holes in walls for new pipes
- Measure, cut and shape pipes.
- Install and joins pipes and fittings.
- Install fixtures such as gas stoves, toilets and air-conditioning.
- Install and repair hot water system, bathrooms and roofing pipes.
- To carry out preventive maintenance tasks on all plumbing equipment.
- To be thoroughly familiar with all regulations regarding safety at work and observe these meticulously at all times.
- To observe cleanliness at the place of work and on the job after completion of work.
- To ensure cleanliness of appearance and uniform, particularly when working in guest areas.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub sections of the Engineering Department.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as assigned by the Engineering Supervisor and the Assistant Director of Engineer.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.