Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
- All Heartist Program with exclusive discount card dedicated to Accor employees offering discounted rates for hotel stays, dining, travel, shopping and lot more!
- Career opportunities across a network of international brands in more than 5100 hotels across 110 countries
What you will be doing:
- Career Install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures.
- Collaborate with general contractors, electricians, and other construction professionals.
- Respond to, diagnose, and resolve plumbing emergencies.
- Perform routine inspections of plumbing and drainage systems.
- Light construction, carpentry, painting, plastering, flooring, ceiling, and electrical work as required.
- Understand and operate electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, and boiler systems.
- Check for new maintenance requests from the Message box and update remarks once the task is completed.
- To be available for any emergencies and act in an engineering capacity to protect guests and associates and preserve the building and its systems during the emergency.
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed.
- Train and instruct other members of the staff through sharing knowledge and skills.
Your team and working environment:
The iconic Queen Elizabeth II (QE2) is a historic gem and the only floating hotel in Dubai. The hotel features 447 distinctive rooms. A one-of-a-kind entertainment destination, rich in History where the past is relived in the luxury of today. Guest experience is a true British Heritage and history with a visit to one of the world's most celebrated ocean liners, now permanently docked in the new marina at Dubai's Port Rashid in the UAE.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.