Job description / Role
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for PMC Planning and Development Strategy Lead for one of its ADNOC Offshore projects based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Successful candidate should be able to perform the following duties:
- Plan, Organize, budget, and execute development studies (preliminary, conceptual, and FEED)
- Responsible for assisting Owner's Assets in achieving and maintain future production growth, development plans, unit cost reduction, and operational excellence.
- In charge of obtaining technical validation of projects at various gates prior to Concession Holder approvals.
- Putting in place all Corporate Planning and Performance processes as per Owner's standards
- Monitor and follow -up of project execution, ensuring the schedule and total cost committed and inline with ADNOC VAP gates requirements.
- Responsible for monthly production, capex and opex financial reporting, commercial forecast generation, field and facilities performance, and the opex per barrel trends
- Identify the technical, project execution, regulatory and commercial risks, of the project and develop the appropriate mitigations measures
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Minimum 15 years of experience in business planning and development studies within oil industry
- Proven ability to create value in the development strategy of an oil and gas asset, aligning the long-term development plan with the corporate business goals and objectives
- Experience in asset Value Creation, Optimizing Field Development, Reducing Breakeven Costs and effective management of partners relationship
- Experience in identifying cost saving opportunities, integrating cutting-edge technologies and influencing the partners towards corporate vision
- Experience in Development Strategy and Planning, Technology Assessment and Pilots, Multi-Functional Project Integration, Tech Commercialization Road Maps, Cost Savings and Tech. Integration, Techno-Economic Evaluations
- Skilled leader and communicator, results oriented, with an ability to effectively manage cross-functional teams, fostering teamwork to achieve and deliver
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
About the Company
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people.