Job description / Role
Our client is a well established construction Project Management consultancy based in Dubai, mainly specializing in Fit out and commercial projects.
A new position has become available for a Project Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
As Project Manager you will play a key part in the Project Management team ensuring that projects are completed on time and budget. You will be the main contact with both the Contractor and the client, attending site visits as well as board meetings, presenting on the status of the project.
- BSc in Construction, Project Management, Architecture or similar from preferably a western university.
- At least 5+ years experience in Project Management.
- Applicants must have experience working on high end fit out and construction projects in the Middle East;
- Candidates must have strong communication skills as a large part of this role will be client facing;
- Strong background working for a project management consultancy;
- Experience working with western companies or western educated is important
AED 30,000 to 35,000 per month
Additional benefits: Medical + Family status Visa
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.