Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years.
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: Podiatrist
Our Podiatrist is responsible for diagnosing and prescribing treatment or services to our clients at Margaret Dabbs. As a podiatrist you will also be overseeing the team of nail technicians and managing the day to day of the spa to ensure they achieve the sales target, and deliver exceptional Guest Experience.
What you will do:
- Provide exceptional Guest Experience as per the retail guidelines
- Adhere to the Moments of Truth guidelines
- Inspire the nail technicians with a strong passion and expertise
- Make Guest feel unique during every interaction and service
- Diagnosing and prescribing treatment and services to guests.
- Ensure mystery shopping results are consistently positive & exceed expectations
- Ensure that the spa is manned at all times & that all the guests are attended to
- Ensure department KPIs are met as per target
- Participate with the spa team in generating sales through high selling techniques, upselling of the products
- Coach spa team on product knowledge & selling skills
- Provide qualitative feedback about missed sales opportunities and the previous weeks trade to the managers to take appropriate action
- Manage stock variance in stores
- Participate in cycle counting criteria based on concerns or recurring issues in stores
- Perform spot checks on items based on SORT results
- Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display, lighting and stock rotation
- Implement all merchandising as per the Brands visual merchandising guidelines
- Conduct daily walkthroughs to check presentation standards
What you need to succeed in this role:
We see success in the role as having a strong knowledge of the luxury consumer, the competitive landscape of the luxury industry, and an in-depth understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape in order to drive the brand vision regionally and globally, constantly elevating our ability to acquire new customers, retaining existing customers and continuing to drive sales in the luxury/lifestyle category through consumable content. More specifically, we would like to hear from you if you can say yes to the below:
- A degree in podiatry and a DHA license.
- Confident with surprising and delighting our guests.
- Ability to lead and inspire a team.
- Solid customer focus and attention to detail.
- Confident in dealing with high end clients and growing a customer base.
- Be a brand ambassador for Margaret Dabbs with a solid understanding of the brands' guidelines.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong communication and clienteling skills.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts .
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.