Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
To maximize DarkMatter exposure in standards organizations and regulatory bodies, ensure compliance with CA/Browser Polices, WebTrust Audits and other Trust Stores e.g. Adobe ATL and IGTF Accreditation etc.
In this role, you will:
- Reviews and/or makes changes to existing policies and procedures for the general operation of the NPKI and its compliance program to prevent unauthorized, non-compliant or improper conduct
- Responsible for Draft & maintain information security policy, guidance, process and procedure documents in alignment with all applicable national and local information security policies, regulations, and standards
- Develop & maintain repository of reference documents for information security architectures and strategies, technical standards, and requirements, applicable to all information technology projects
- Conduct ongoing leading practice policy research and analysis
- Work with IT and business partners to ensure information security documents meet their needs
- Ensure company compliance with industry standards and Industry Regulations for digital certificates
- Participate in standards organizations and regulatory bodies on Internet security issues, including the Mozilla forum, NIST, and CA/Browser Forum Baseline requirements, EV Guidelines, and Network Security Guidelines.
- Track NPKI WebTrust audit requirements against NPKI CP/CPS
- Take primary POC for industry audit activities
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/ IS/Computer Science
- 10+ years' experience in Industry standards bodies and regulations.
- In-depth Knowledge of PKI and its practical application
- In-depth understanding with industry standards and Regulations for digital certificates.
- Qualified auditor
Working in Abu Dhabi
At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working in the DarkMatter Group. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Accounting & Finance Manager
Worldwide Energy Marketing & Consulting Inc.
Irwin & Dow
INC System Integrations
Green Gulf Careers