Job description / Role
As a Policy Section Head, you will act as a nodal unit for high-level policy analysis, recommendations and implementation strategies for internal and external stakeholders. You will be part of a re-structuring and re-assessment process vis-à-vis economic and commercial policies, and work to identify potential strengths and weaknesses. You will delineate strategic plans, taking into account current challenges, and chart growth trajectories.
A government department restructuring and revamping economic policies for a sector within Abu Dhabi.
* Work with pace, accuracy and adaptability to research, articulate and facilitate implementation for strategic plans outlined by the Department.
* Build policy proposals based on a keen understanding of local, federal and global policy frameworks, that can equal or exceed the benchmark.
* Use innovative methodologies to collect and analyse quantitative and qualitative data and provide evidence-based recommendations for the Director.
* Engage all stakeholders to gather feedback and draft policy that is commercially and socially beneficial.
* Establish best practices when it comes to policy advocacy, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to be a part of an exciting effort to institute strategic change and chart tremendous economic growth trajectories
* Progressive environment
* You will be a UAE National.
* You will be a public policy expert; preferably with knowledge of and experience with the Abu Dhabi government.
* Excellent, proven experience in economic and strategic advisory.
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills, working with complex stakeholders.
* Hard-working professional with a hands-on approach to research and policy development.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.