Job description / Role
Traders are required to evaluate economic data and determine adequate values for Polymers in Africa, Middle East and the Far East. They are also required to evaluate the polymer market by using statistical tools, such as supply and demand in order to identify price levels and the risk attached to it.
Traders will be required to team up with other professionals such as research analysts, export managers, and assistant traders.
- Executing sales and export knowledge
- Analysing market conditions
- Performing calculations
- Exporting on behalf of their customers
- Counselling clients
- Sourcing Polymers on a global scale
- BA in Business of relevant degree
- Currently trading 3000-4000 MT Monthly
- 2 to 15 years experience
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing relationships with key clients
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.