Job description / Role
Ready for a career move and be part of the pre-opening team? We are looking for a new talent to play a vital role in our Entertainment department working alongside a fantastic team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
As a Pool Attendant your role will include such as:
- To ensure the upkeep of pool promotional material
- To always provide guest with an enjoyable, well informed and memorable experience
- To refer any guest complaints to the Management
- To provide a courteous, efficient and professional service all times.
- To assist in up selling Recreation services to the guests.
- To work as part of a team to achieve daily & monthly sales targets set by the Management.
- To seek direction and support on daily basis.
- To keep excellent relationships with team and all other colleagues of the hotel.
- To attend and actively participate in training sessions
- To ensure punctuality, excellent grooming and hygiene
- To attend daily operations briefing with direct reports/supervisors.
- To ensure all stock and supplies are replenished adequately.
Your experience and skills include:
- With minimum 2 years experience in similar role
- Should be able to communicate well in English
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Desk Agent - Residences
|Abu Dhabi||14 Aug|
Excelsior Group ME
Guest Service Officer - Front Office
Indoor Sales Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services