Job description / Role
Pool Bar Manager
Are you a passionate foodie who is not afraid of thinking outside the box? Then, we have the job for you! As a Pool Bar Manager, you will strategically lead the team to take guest satisfaction to the next level.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure that the monthly forecasted food and beverage revenue figures are achieved.
- Strictly adhere to the established operating expenses and that all costs are controlled.
- Ensure efficient management according to the established concept statements.
- Be familiar with Sofitel F&B Rituals and their implementation.
- Comply with all policies and procedures including FOCUS
- Assign responsibilities to subordinates and to check their performance periodically.
- Assist and coach in the operation and be visible on the floor.
- Establish and strictly adhere to the par stocks for all operating equipment and supplies, to ensure the outlet is adequately equipped.
- Control the requisitioning, storage and careful use of all operating equipment and supplies.
- Assist in conducting daily pre shift briefings to employees on preparation, service and menu.
- Liaise with the Kitchen and F&B Manager enquiries on food, beverage and services.
- Establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship and assisting to update guest history.
- Identify market needs, trends and to be able to adjust as per the market needs.
- Plan and implement an effective sales plan and promotional activities.
- Provide the Food and Beverage Manager with recommendations for the advertising campaign and assist in putting together the advertising brief and attend subsequent meetings.
- Revise and update Departmental Operations Manual on an as needed basis.
- Plan the venue operations in regards to big events/series of events or banqueting events.
- Plan the outlet weekly roster and work schedules to ensure adequately staffing to handle the level of business and submit a copy to Food and Beverage office.
- Maintain the outlet bulletin board.
- Ensure that the outlet is kept clean and organized, both at the front as well as the back of house.
- Ensure the beverage cost is aligned with the budget
Your experience and skills include:
- 2-4 years Restaurant Management experience
- Strong guest and employee interpersonal skills
- Guest experience centric
- Strong Beverage/beverage knowledge
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.