Job description / Role
Ready for a career move and be part of the pre-opening team? We are looking for a new talent to play a vital role in our Engineering department working alongside a fantastic team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
As a Pool Technician your role will include such as:
- Performs the tasks assigned to him and to the highest standards ensures their implementation while working independently.
- Acts on issues and concerns in his activity field immediately.
- Must be able to control the stocks and other items in his workshop and order more as required.
- Abides to the daily task and ensures timely implementation.
- Checks extra needs of a guest.
- Ensures oneself is thoroughly familiar with the hotel's emergency procedures and in a state of preparedness for any emergency which may occur.
- Is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for his/her field of responsibility.
- Carry out any other reasonable task (which may not be stated here) as requested.
Your experience and skills include:
- With minimum 3 years experience in similar role in a 4-5 star hotel
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Should be able to communicate well in English
- Ability to mentor and develop teams
- Diploma / Certificate in Mechanical or Electrical
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.