Job description / Role
The jobholder will be will be responsible for life cycle management of Card customers which will include growing Inorganic Portfolio (Balance Transfer / Loan on Card / Easy Payment Plan), Line management (Increase & decrease), manage the authorization rates, work with collections to design settlement plans, manage over limit, temporary credit limit & periodically review transaction and merchant level rules / thresholds.
• Develop & implement Cards Portfolio Growth Strategy to meet business goals.
• Period review & segmentation of portfolio to identify opportunities to increase revenue & profitability.
• Targeted offering of Balance transfer, Loan on Card (Cash on call), Easy payment plan to drive utilization, spends and revenue per customer.
• Work closely with channels including tele-sales, contact center and digital marketing team to drive inorganic bookings.
• Formulate line management framework which includes line increase, line decrease, over-limit tolerance, temporary credit limit increase by leveraging data analytics.
• Periodic review and optimization of authorization rates across Card Products and also ensure meeting the minimum standards set by Scheme.
• Setup product upgrade & downgrade process based on past spend & utilization patterns.
• Prepare Retention strategy to reduce customer attrition from profitable segments and introduce offers to retain them.
• Initiate & monitor campaign performance to drive activation, win-back resulting in growth of customer base and ENR.
• Comparison of product pricing and ensuring CBD Card offerings is competitive in lieu of the market scan
• Ensure adherence to the regulatory requirement of Consumer protection and other circulars issued by Central Bank.
• Extend full support in periodic audit and timely closure of all open points identified as an observation part of the audit review.
• Work closely with Client engagement team and other product managers to prepare an action plan as an outcome of the periodic customer complaint review.
• Report performance of Credit Card portfolio growth and profitability and participate in planning cycle with management, Finance and other units to ensure consistency with business goals.
• Work closely with other stakeholders (Credit, Operation, Risk etc.) to ensure credit strategy and risk management measures are performed.
Minimum Master's degree
• Minimum 8 to 10 years of Banking experience with deep knowledge in Cards and portfolio management
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Support Officer
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jun|