Job description / Role
Our client, a fast-growing printing house is currently in the search for a Finishing Department Supervisor to be based in Dubai Investment Park. You will be working with the production managers and production planners to ensure all orders are designed and manufactured accurately to order and have the necessary materials to be completed accordingly.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities but not limited to:
* Assist merchandising and customer service teams.
* Assist in preparation and setup and finishing for production orders
* Assist the leadership team in managing key performance indicators
* Communicate any issues that will slow down production with the appropriate departments and leaders.
* Conduct team member reviews and appraisals.
* Develop and lead print production technicians.
* Ensure quality, design, and completion of all production orders are customized accordingly.
* Establish and maintain effective relationships with various internal and external groups such as sales/merchandising teams.
* Help to drive a safety culture in the BSG production room.
* Keep track of open orders and work in progress to help determine capacity.
* Monitor and manage supply inventory levels (Ink, Foil, Emulsions, etc.)
* Oversee proper ink mixing procedures
* Oversee effective quality control processes and help to drive an accountability culture in the production room
* Oversee and aid in proper print production training.
* Oversee and drive the flawless execution of print production procedures.
* Perform other functions and activities as directed by the Print Production Manager
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
* Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, in Printing Press Industry especially packaging
* Must have a good eye and pays attention to detail
* Proven working experience as a Printing Press Supervisor or Planner (Offset)
* Strong time management and interpersonal skills
* Degree/Diploma in Printing Technology (desirable)
* Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
* Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation
* Maintain a high level of personal integrity and reliability
* A valid professional UAE driving license is optional
* Willing to work 6 days a week, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Printing Supervisor - Publishing/Printing
Production Manager - Printing/Publishing
QC Manager - Printing and Publishing
RTC-1 Employment Services