Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose, we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Power BI Consultant on a part-time contract basis , to join our award-winning team.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
- Converting operational excel reports from a number of business functions and creating a range of visualisations and reports.
- Creating and modifying dashboards in order to streamline reporting functions.
- Developing analysis reports and visualisations.
- Created reports using time intelligence calculations and functions.
- Designing and maintaining Business reports.
- Collecting data and running basic reports as requested by senior management.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envisage that you will bring a minimum of 3-5 years' career experience working in a similar environment partnered with a Bachelor's degree in a Business or IT related discipline.
- Experience creating Power BI visualisations, reports and data models essential.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- The ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret documents with the ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Strong organisational, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present information.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work. We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.