Job description / Role
As a PPC expert and User Acquisition Specialist, you will have the opportunity to grow the company's presence in all key performance marketing channels as well as establish new ones. You will be responsible for the entire performance marketing process, including strategy, creatives, budget planning, optimization and reporting. You will also work across multiple products and social media accounts.
* Use software tools that combine all the social media accounts and make posts simultaneously on multiple social media accounts
* Use effective methods and tools to acquire users, followers for multiple social media accounts (e.g. Cloud group control, etc.)
* Acquire users/followers for the social media accounts on different platforms in a short period of time
* Demonstrate proven experience both in organic and non-organic tools, methods for the user acquisition on different social media platforms in order to detect "click farming" methods as well
* Experienced Team Leader who will set exact KPIs for each Team Member and work with them to achieve the goal (e.g. 500K followers, likes, reposts, etc.)
* Provide regular reports on campaign performance and communicate key findings to the relevant team members
* Constantly work on conversion rate improvement through A/B testing of ad copy
* Grow new marketing channels, media buying platforms, as well as any other relevant channels
* Work closely with in-house designers and external agencies to build effective creatives for various marketing channels
* Manage and monitor marketing budgets within a marketing strategy for both B2C & B2B segments
Permanent opportunity to grow within a start up.
* +4 years of experience managing large-scale PPC campaigns
* Knowledge of a software tools that are used to combine all the social media accounts and make posts simultaneously
* Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills
* Team Leader who will set KPI for each Team Member
* Strong Excel skills (SQL knowledge - an advantage)
* Ability to multitask and prioritize a wide range of competing tasks in a dynamic environment, and meet deadlines
* Working knowledge of today's best practices in performance marketing
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Hotjar, Google Analytics, and Tag Manager)
* Proven knowledge of organic and non-organic tools for the user acquisition (e.g. detecting "click farming" ads, etc.)
* Fluent English - verbal and written. Chinese - very beneficial
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.