Job description / Role
This role is working across a major lifestyle, fashion, F&B and hospitality brands.
• You will ideally have experience of working in a PR agency already, and have managed consumer lifestyle campaigns, securing coverage across consumer and lifestyle media.
• You'll need to be fast paced, results driven but friendly, down to earth and a team player.
• Strong writing skills are also key as are strong organisational skills and ideally some good event management under your belt.
• The role is varied and will involve you in media relations , press office, media monitoring/reports, lots of writing, digital, leading integrated campaigns and meeting journalists.
AED 10,000 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Current Location: Dubai
• Language Fluency: Excellent English language skills are essential, Arabic is a plus
• Nature and length of previous experience: Bachelor's degree, preferred
• Minimum of 2 years experience working in PR and media relations
• Specialist knowledge: You will be naturally curious, work collaboratively, be creative, and strong on the admin side with good attention to detail as well as strong media relations experience.
• A passion for lifestyle brands is a must
Soft Skills and Personality traits: The responsibilities of the role may include (but are not limited to):
• Proactively pitching media as your main role, ideating creative pitch angles and creating opportunities to insert clients into cultural conversation
• Ability to initiate and maintain great relationships with media and industry contacts
• Partner with senior management to execute high-level media campaigns, events and product launches
• Develop client-facing press reports and PR assets
About the Company
An independent creative communications agency.