Job description / Role
A new opportunity has come up with a fast-growing media company in the UAE. Our client is looking for a PR Account Executive. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities but not limited to:
* Manage projects/accounts and handle clients’ requirements
* Manage and anticipate existing and potential communication needs of the clients
* Regularly coordinate with clients to ensure on-time delivery of communication tasks
* Coordinate with journalists to pitch and follow up the publication of press releases, media alerts, features, and press interviews
* Write high-quality content for external (press releases, op-ed articles, brochures, website content, social media posts, customer newsletters, etc.) and internal communication (employee newsletters, memos/announcements, etc.)
* Develop professional PowerPoint presentations for external and internal stakeholders
* Organize documentation of all communication projects
* Create infographics and use photos, and charts to increase audience engagement
* Studies and understands all facets of the media products and services being offered
* Explains the benefits and potential audience of specific media offerings to potential clients
* Maintains excellent relationships with all clients in the executive's portfolio
To be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
* Proven work experience working in Media/Marketing/Communications.
* Bachelor's degree holder within a relevant field
* Must have excellent English communication skills
* Arabic speaker (Preferable but not a must)
* Irrespective of gender and nationality
* Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills are highly desired.
* Willing to travel when required
The working hours of the role will be from 9 AM to 7 PM, Sunday to Thursday.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Irwin & Dow
Assistant Brand Manager
Nestle Middle East