Job description / Role
Account Managers are multitasking professionals.
- They liaise and work with client representatives while concurrently studying the objectives, marketing communication policies, and needs of their clients’ organisations to develop relevant communication plans that will positively influence public and stakeholder opinion.
- As part of the larger structure, they represent their client and speak on their behalf when delegating tasks to the support team of content creators and creatives at the agency.
- Their efforts to promote goodwill, ideas, products, or services encompass the generation, editing and strategy-checking of all things related to the client; coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and with employees via media training; planning and conducting market and public opinion research to determine the potential for product/services success; and consistent and effective client and media relations efforts.
- They work within a wider team, taking instructions from management and delegating duties to their support team.
- Graduate in PR/journalism/communications/events management/marketing, or
- 4 years’ experience in a PR agency
- Communication-related degree plus minimum one year PR agency experience, or
- 5 years’ PR agency experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Excel and PowerPoint
- A good knowledge of the local media and social media
- Good oral & written skills
- Strategic thinker
- Proficient in all Microsoft programmes
- Excellent problem solving, planning and crisis management skills.
- Can turn ideas into workable plans.
- Established media contacts
About the Company
Headquartered in Dubai, Publinet was established in 1999 as the first step of a vision to create a communication consultancy network that offers turnkey solutions across platforms to brands indigenous to the MENA region, and to launch and aggregate strategies and deliverables to brands wishing to enter the GCC markets via the UAE - the region’s gateway.
Publinet NOW stands as the first and only locally grown network of communication specialists operating independently and in sync with each other. Its scope of expertise ranges from advertising and branding, to public relations, digital and social media management, video production, media planning and buying, event production, trend interpretation, and brand activation.
Publinet’s extensive client portfolio features some of the region’s top local and global brands and strategic consultants that understand the unique needs of the region’s 192+ nationalities, and is the reason why the agency is fast being looked upon as an industry pioneer.
The group’s success is not only reflected by the healthy bottom lines of its clients - most of whom share long-term partnerships with the group - but also through multiple Guinness World Record-breaking awards it helped its clients earn, and a number of industry accolades including The GCC Advertising Awards, The Dubai Lynx, The Middle East Event Awards, The International Stevie Awards, The GOOD Report and the Cannes Lions, to name just a few.
Key Account Client Relationship / Communication Manager
PR and Communications Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Marketing Executive - Education
Excelsior Group ME