Job description / Role
Our client, an event management firm, based in Abu Dhabi is currently looking for a Marketing Executive. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Support in executing PR & Communication plans in order to raise the profile of the brand supporting the organization’s objectives
• Liaising in tracking and monitoring media interviews
• Monitor the culture and art landscape and report opportunities that position the firm to take part of the public conversation in relevant topics
• Draft and proof-read, emailer, press releases, photo captions, literature and other composition assignments requested for the purpose of the organization
• Develop briefing documents that include relevant information such as agenda, bias, and history of collaboration prior to each meeting and engagement
• Develop reports including minutes of meeting, post event recaps, and ROI presentations
• Follow up on key discussion and action points of meetings that are external and internally to ensure a steady flow and deadlines are met
• Work closely with content and social teams with digital to align communications plans to ensure cross marketing
• Manage and brief third-party support including PR agency, media partners, and suppliers
• Archive, file and record documents and material in an organized structure
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or cultural affairs in preferred
• Strong command in English and Arabic languages - both written and spoken (Arabic is a plus)
• With minimum 1 year of experience; fresh graduate maybe considered
• Experience in creative suite.
• Strong organizational skills
• Must be flexible to travel and work for longer hours, when required
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Office Marketing Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||11 Feb|
HR Source Consulting
Executive Secretary - Arabic Speaker
|Abu Dhabi||3 Feb|
Emirates Refreshments Company
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts