Job description / Role
Our client, an event management organization, is currently looking for a PR & Communication Manager (Arabic Speaker) to be based in Abu Dhabi. The Public Relations & Communications Manager should be an experienced, connected and established individual who can establish, manage and execute robust public relations campaigns for company. He / She would work to ensure successful strategies are developed and executed in line with the marketing objectives and contribute to the foundation and its brand objectives of the organization. Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Developing PR strategies and plans to compliment the marketing strategy and business objectives.
- Managing media relations and commanding distribution activities.
- Developing stories and news to continuously push the brand’s exposure in media.
- Working with the head of department to develop fully integrated programme and channel strategies.
- Manage the brand reputation and ensure internal alignment.
- Write speeches, literature and other composition assignments requested for the purpose of the organization such as internal communication.
- Manage and write the internal communication and company-wide announcements.
- Managing the daily press office functions including press releases, briefing materials, Q&As, website copy, BTL communication items and other collateral.
- Utilize the owned and social media channels to deliver key PR messages.
- Work alongside the Social Media and Digital to ensure alignment.
- Crisis Management and the ability to deliver recovery plans.
- Budget Management.
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 8 years PR experience with specific experience working in the MENA region a must.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- A team Player with understanding of editorial and commercial imperatives.
- Understanding of communications and proven portfolio of innovative marketing experience.
- Educated to degree level.
- Ability to prioritise multiple markets and activities.
- Manage key relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong project management or organisational skills.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Willing to work for longer hours (Normal Working Hours- 9 AM to 6 PM Sunday to Thursday)
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Head of Communication
A Leading Contemporary Luxury Fashion Brand In The UAE.
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
Marketing Manager (Retail Design)