Job description / Role
An international Multi Level Marketing company is seeking to recruit an experienced PR and Communications executive for the Dubai office.
This person will:
• Develop the company's annual PR plans for the MENA region.
• Act as a liaison between the company's global Public Relations function and the local office through handling all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities.
• Assist in serving as regional advisor and media relations representative for Communication/PR/Corporate Affairs in MENA.
• Manage and facilitate work streams for external in MENA to deliver an integrated PR calendar of activities through collaborations with Sales, Marketing, Products, Communications and other Departments.
• Manage and publicise the Marketing & PR communications campaigns related to sports sponsorship to QNET's distributors.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Aid in the development of a creative public relations strategy, complete with goals and budgets
• Plan, execute and coordinate localised public relations activities to effectively promote products and services for the customer base.
• Work in collaboration with Marketing, Global Communications and the Creative teams on crafting and pitching brand and product stories to the media in MENA.
• Create, edit and update copy, key messaging, and talking points on a variety of topics when needed
• Liaise with local PR agencies to obtain maximum results from PR initiatives.
• Build and boost the company profile to maintain a positive brand image amongst the region's B2B and B2C communities. Applicable across print, digital and the electronic media space.
• Assist and manage crisis communications as required.
• Prepare and present a periodic report detailing PR campaign results, activities and trends.
• Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders, such as local governments, media personnel, journalists, bloggers and key figures in the industry.
• Create and execute the Marketing, Communications, PR and Digital strategy for the company's sports sponsorships in the region
• High energy, entrepreneurial mindset
• At least 5-years working experience in an International/Multinational company within consulting, marketing, communications or similar
• Event organisation experience
• Ability to work under stress
• Excellent interpersonal skills and Team player
• Highly organised with good time management skills
• Flexible to travel and work overtime (if required)
Also excellent spoken and written arabic is a must and French fluency is a distinct advantage
About the Company
Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect. to: Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect.