Job description / Role
For a leading hospitality company we are looking for a highly creative, organized, self-motivated Communications Superstar, who has a proven track record of writing winning content which captures attention, is relatable and ultimately drives business performance.
• Define the voice of the company and create a set of communication guidelines to support it; working closely with our Art Director and Head of Marketing to ensure consistency with our brand guidelines.
• Crystallize the USPs and make them ultimately relevant to our target customer segments.
• Write clear, persuasive, catchy, original copy
• Work closely with our Art Director and Digital Marketing Strategist to brainstorm and deliver amazing copy content to accompany visual elements that promote the brand from an always on or tactical campaign perspective.
• Create standout communications which capture the imagination of members across all relevant platforms, including app, website, blog, member emails, promotional e-newsletters and social media.
• Develop a strategic social media plan, ensuring we are present on the right platforms with content that drives engagement and supports clear business objectives - lead generation, member acquisition, brand awareness, member retention, thought leadership, etc.
• Drive an influencer marketing strategy that ensures we are associated with the right profiles and get maximum return out of these relationships.
• The ideal candidate should be obsessed with writing amazing copy, someone who thinks out of the box and demonstrates a real understanding of what a show stopping communication plan looks like.
• We are looking for a candidate who has at least 6-7 years’ experience in marketing, who has the ability to create strategy, who is proficient in writing highly impactful customer communications, campaign promotions, blog content, press releases, SEO & PPC copy.
• Should have a great knowledge of digital marketing, social media and web analytics.
• Ideally a Degree in Journalism, Marketing or other relevant fields. Good relationships with influential local & regional media would be advantageous.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Assistant Brand Manager
Assistant Brand Manager
Nestle Middle East
Ignite Search & Selection
Marketing Manager (Consumer Goods)
Middle East Executive