Job description / Role
Working across a number of world famous clients, you will play a key role in the support and development of PR campaigns and activations within the team. The role will include:
• Working on PR campaigns, drafting captions and scheduling posts, writing and editing creative content as well as be involved in communications with different clients.
• Client and stakeholder contact, supporting the team on day to day account and project management (status reports & meetings, timings and budgets) as well as helping to deliver campaigns as assigned
• Attendance and contribution to internal agency meetings regarding your key clients and campaigns, and helping to support the team in delivering for our clients
• Supporting and contributing to the development of client campaigns, including the development of campaign assets and materials working alongside our agency communities, and helping to ensure that campaigns are delivered to the best possible standard
• Reporting and tracking of campaigns, helping the team to build a full understanding of performance and ensuring we are presenting this to the client for every project
• Bachelor’s Degree in PR, Mass Communications, Advertising or any related field
• 1-4 years of PR related experience
• Strong social media experience.
• Knowledge of regional media & influencers.
• Proactive, responsible & can manage small projects independently.
• Strong communication skills in English and Arabic is a must
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.