Job description / Role
Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI)
One of our Clients, a leading Emarati luxury fashion brand is looking to hire for their Abu Dhabi Branch:
PR & Marketing Manager
- As a Marketing Manager you are responsible for the development and execution of integrated marketing plans & strategies that will ensure the awareness of the brand across the region especially on important social media platforms where required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement marketing programs jointly with the sales manager.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities along with managing production of online marketing collateral for company website, blogs, and social media channels.
- Identify customer segments, buying behavior and preferences through the loyalty program by analyzing their consumption behavior and formulating specific initiative
- Establish the priorities to meet the requirements of the business and ensure marketing projects and activities are delivered in line with the agreed KPIs, budget and deadlines.
- Enhance brand visibility and accelerate business growth through aggressive business development strategies along with sales manager.
- Proactively engage with the sales teams to coordinate, communicate and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities.
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to creation programs including events, exhibition and other services.
- Analyze program results and make recommendations for future improvements.
- Expand and execute marketing business plans to promote our brands & services.
- Develop and maintain an on-going understanding of the Mauzan Fashion, its strategy, and customer segments served their needs, the product portfolio, and the evolving landscape by working with the sales team in UAE & other regions.
- Analyze and monitor competitor and consumer activity to identify opportunities for growth.
- Ensure that all company guidelines are maintained and implemented for both internal and external communication activities, working closely with the respective departments.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Senior Management.
- Bachelor's in marketing (preferred)
- Candidates should have minimum of 5 - 8 years' experience in fashion retail management in the same post.
- Candidates should be open to mobility.
- Native Arabic Speaker and fluency in English preferred.
- Strong leadership skills
About the Company
MSI Qatar is a part of the Management Solutions International Brand established in 1999 and has been operating continuously through the peak hiring needs in the region.
Formerly part of TMP Worldwide, we believe that our heritage of once being part of a world-class, multinational recruitment company, combined with our extensive years in the MENA market, helps us guarantee superior, results driven activities that balance the needs of our clients with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work.
|Abu Dhabi||8 Oct|
Etisalat - UAE
|Abu Dhabi||25 Oct|
Marketing Manager (Consumer Goods)
Middle East Executive