Job description / Role
Practical Nurses - Abu Dhabi
Our client, a large medical facility, is urgently looking for a number of Practical Nurses to be based in their Abu Dhabi facility. In this role, you will carry out nursing tasks that are more complex than those that nurse's aides complete but less complex than the duties of a registered nurse. You will:
- monitor the health of patients and look for signs that their health is deteriorating or improving
- check vital signs and watch for changes in monitor readings
- perform basic nursing functions like changing bandages and wound dressings
- comfort patients and make sure basic needs such as food and fluid intake are in order
- administer medications as per the instruction of a senior medical professionals
- provide general assistance to a registered nurse
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- at least a diploma holder of nursing
- with minimum 3 years of clinical experience
- with valid HAAD/ DHA / MOH license as a Practical Nurse
- willing to be based work/ be assigned at the residence of a patient
- willing to work 12 hours shift (day/night) and at time, work 24 hours (staying over at the patient’s residence)
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.