Job description / Role
The Dubai office of a multi-national law firm is hiring for a unique role well-suited to a Legal PA seeking a multi-faceted position. Providing a mix of EA and BD assistance, this exciting opportunity is indicative of the agile and progressive nature of the firm.
• As the Practice Executive your responsibilities will be varied with scope for growth. You will work closely with Partners, Fee Earners and Marketing Managers to assist in the delivery of practice and matter management, travel and diary assistance, client communications, business development, marketing, and billing.
• You, the successful applicant, will work directly with clients to facilitate active and positive relationships. Assistance with pitches, bids, research, and collateral will contribute to your weekly tasks.
• The working schedule of this position is Sunday to Thursday and hours of 9:00am to 5:30pm with overtime where necessary.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
• Experience in a BD or Senior Legal PA/EA role within an international private practice law firm;
• Proven history of dynamic, creative, and lateral-thinking;
• Excellent organisational, coordination, and interpersonal skills;
• Team player with the ability to partner with all levels of staff to assist with strategy, planning and coordination, and projects;
• Computer literate with attention to detail and organised working style;
• Demonstrated experience utilising practice management system and general back-office upkeep.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.
Swisslinx Middle East
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Administration & Operations Executive
A Leading Educational Organization in UAE