Job description / Role
Pre Construction Manager - Leading UAE Contractor - Building Projects
- To work closely with the General Manager, Operations teams and Estimating Manager and their staff on defined strategic bids, providing expertise and knowledge on technical, programming and pricing strategy, delivering increased win rate.
- To represent the company during the tender process by providing the right technical support on strategic tenders.
- To define and manage the selection of key consultants and suppliers at tender and appointment stage managing crucial strategic alliances with supply chain.
- To work closely with Estimating Admin teams and Proposals Manager to ensure bids are compiled timely, accurately and to the highest standards that fully respond to the Tender requirements.
- To provide technical advice to the Estimating Manager and General Manager in strategizing workflow based on win potential.
- To project manage the key strategic tenders by acting as a technical expert and represent the company during the presentation to the clients.
- To provide technical experience and knowledge regarding value-engineering opportunities to improve win.
- Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering or Construction Management and member of professional Construction related Institution or demonstrating suitable experience.
- 10 to 15 years of Construction industry experience.
- Ideally 5 Plus Years in Middle East (of which part has been in UAE)
- A background in on site Project Management is preferred.
- Strong understanding of Construction Management, Planning & programming,Project Logistics & HSEQ.
- Strong negotiation skills, personable and a clear communicator.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Able to meet and motivate & lead a team to meet deadlines.
- Interested in innovative construction techniques.
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
Construction Manager - Major Exhibition Programme
Civil Engineering Project Manager
Senior Construction Manager
Project Manager - PMC
Construction Manager - Infrastructure