Job description / Role
About the role:
A global software vendor is looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant to join its team in Dubai.
* Identify and develop revenue opportunities within the Customer and Prospect base.
* Analyze complex customer requirements and providing a compelling, unique value proposition to the customer.
* Building out customized demonstrations of products and solutions and delivering technology and business level presentations to technical, business and management-level audiences.
* Interact with Sales, Global Services and Partners to create and finalize Solution offerings and initial Project delivery plans.
* Explain and if necessary demonstrate complex EIM Solutions and Architectures to customers.
* Prepare and conduct technical proof of concepts for clients.
* Act as trusted advisor and EIM Solution Architect for customers and partners.
* Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in business and/or software sales environment.
* Strong presentation and explanation skills.
* Proven technical expertise and ability to dig deep.
* Excellent solution selling and value based selling approach.
* Experience in project management of complex presales projects.
* Experience in architecting enterprise-level solutions.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Leasing Executive - Sales
Ziad Galadari Group