Job description / Role
• Apply technical knowledge and expertise in order to be able to execute the installation.
• Provide technical assistance & training to the sales team.
• Perform demonstrations and Proof-of-concept on Xerox MPS suite of tools.
• Support sales proposals & RFP’s with technical requirements.
• Provides operational and strategic support for the XOS Tool Suite, maintenance of the security infrastructure, business continuity measures, enabling provision of accurate management information, platform performance and availability of devices appropriate data.
• Present solutions in order to apply software and tools to support Xerox Services.
• 2 + years of experiences in IT Field, preferably with knowledge in TCP/IP networking or Multi-Function Device (MFD) hardware integration.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
• Fluent in Arabic & English. (speak, write, read)
Job Specific Skills:
• Problem solving skills, leadership skills must show independence and an ability to work on their own and be self-motivated.
• Experience working with large complex LAN/WAN infrastructures.
• Should be a professional, technically adept team-player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, good communication and customer service skills, and strong organizational skills necessary to handle multiple tasks.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Ability to communicate ideas, concepts and solutions in a clear concise manner.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
About the Company
Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works every day across the globe in more than 160 countries. Xerox Emirates is a joint venture of Xerox Corporation & the Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba Group.
Xerox Emirates reaches out to small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers and partners who serve them.
We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital, Office and mobile, Personal and social. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
We market the entire range of Xerox digital copy, scan, print products, solutions & Managed Print Services offerings in the UAE. The product portfolio includes high-end digital production publishing and printing systems, networked color & mono laser printers & digital multi-functional office devices and solutions. Xerox Emirates Services division offers solutions for Information Management, Business Process Outsourcing & Transportation.
Xerox Emirates is ISO 9001:2008 certified for the Quality Management System which supports Customer Service, Logistics Operations, and Information Technology Services Management.