Job description / Role
An exclusive assignment has been given to us by a well-known Cyber Security firm in Dubai, UAE. Our client is urgently looking for a motivated Sales Engineer to join a Hypergrowth Organization in the IoT/OT Security space.
In your role, the expectation is to be a trusted advisor of the company’s prospective customers, partners, and distributors, working in tandem with the sales team as a technical advisor and product advocate for their solutions. You will leverage your deep technical expertise and knowledge of the solution benefits and the market, to articulate technology and solution positioning to both business and technical users, as well as ensure customer satisfaction through the sales cycle.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals that are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and able to travel to customer locations as needed
Key responsibilities of the Sales Engineer:
- Support partners and customers during pre-sales, sales, and post-sales activities.
- Work closely with our Sales team, qualify sales opportunities from a technical perspective, present solutions, gather customer requirements, and design the architecture to include in quotations.
- Act as a technical single point of contact in managing communications with partners, delivering the right messages, and receiving feedback from the field.
- Follow up with customers for resolution of issues or new feature requests, interacting internally with the Research and Development Team as needed.
- Engage in pro-active demand creation and demand capture.
- Engage with regional analysts to brief the solution offerings.
- Participate actively in regional thought leadership activities by participating in cybersecurity forums and expert blogs.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- 5+ years of experience working in customer-facing roles as a Security Consultant, System Integrator, or System Engineer
- Strong knowledge of information security principles
- Good understanding of complex networks, protocols, and networking technologies
- Research sales competition and be able to develop an understanding of the current & future market, product and competitor landscape, and the applicability of the technology to business use case scenarios.
- Knowledge of Security Technologies like OT Security, IoT Security, Cloud Security, Data Security, Application Security, Vulnerability Management, Risk and Compliance Management, Security Monitoring, and Security Analytics.
- Engage with the customer to plan, design, and execute Proof of Value & Concepts
- Develop sample use-cases
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Collaborate with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements, and ideas to help innovate or stay ahead of the market
- Experience managing the bid or proposal process including responding to RFI’s/RFP’s.
- Good written and spoken English proficiency, Arabic is a bonus
- Availability and willingness to travel
- Ability to operate in settings with strong confidentiality and data privacy protocols
- Demonstrated success in pre-sales/consulting role preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in computer systems or telecommunications
- 3-5+ years’ pre-sales experience with technical software offerings is a must. Experience with application security and/or some prior software development experience at some point in the past for this role
- Experience in the field of ICS (Industrial Control Systems) security projects
- Security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISA, CISM, GICSP, ISA99 Cybersecurity, IACRB Certified SCADA Security Architect, ISO27001 Lead Auditor)
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do reach us.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Cybersecurity Consultant (Pre Sales)
HR Source Consulting
SOC Team Lead (L2)
Middle East Executive
Information Security Officer
Arab Payment Services (APS)
Network & Security Technical Specialist
IBM Middle East
Digital Business Analyst