Job description / Role
• Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
• Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
• Coordinates closely with internal team and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
• Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
A Bachelor of Engineering degree/diploma holder in Electrical, Electronics, or equivalent.
Ideal candidates should have project execution back ground, comprehensive knowledge of low current systems, including CCTV, barriers, bollards e.t.c
Strong English communication, (verbal and written), working knowledge of Auto CAD is a must.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.